Dr.Web Security Space for Aurora OS updated to version 1.0.4
September 30, 2020
Russian anti-virus company Doctor Web has updated its Dr.Web Security Space for the Aurora OS to version 1.0.4. The update introduces feature upgrades.
- Additional information and notifications regarding the actions applied to discovered threats are now available;
- Permissions to access the Statistics section have been changed for various user types;
- Furthermore, sorting options and filters are now available in the Statistics section;
- In addition, the Statistics section now contains information about virus database update events and the actions that have been applied to threats;
- Minor UI tweaks have been introduced;
- Changes have been made to the License screen;
- The Help section has been updated and moved to the About window.
Previous application versions must be removed before the updated version can be installed.
To vote, log in under your account or create
an account if you don't have one yet.
© Doctor Web
2003 — 2023
Doctor Web is a cybersecurity company focused on threat detection, prevention and response technologies
Dr.Web for Android
Free three-month trial
All protection features available
Renew your trial license in
AppGallery/on Google Pay
Tell us what you think
To ask Doctor Web’s site administration about a news item, enter @admin at the beginning of your comment. If your question is for the author of one of the comments, put @ before their names.