September 23, 2020
Changes made to drweb-esagent and drweb-configd:
- An issue causing the drweb-esagent component to malfunction if the connection to a centralised protection server was interrupted has been resolved;
- Also resolved was an encoding problem involving file names and paths, containing non-Latin characters, being transmitted incorrectly to a centralised protection server;
- It is now possible to manage the host information that gets sent to a centralized protection server.
Changes made to drweb-session:
- Information about threats associated with higher security clearance levels (Astra Linux) can now be transmitted to a centralised protection server.
Changes made to drweb-maild:
- The component's man page has been updated.
The update is performed via the Dr.Web repository. If you encounter any problems when updating, please use the instructions from our previous news post to specify the additional repository for the Dr.Web software you use.
Tell us what you think
To ask Doctor Web’s site administration about a news item, enter @admin at the beginning of your comment. If your question is for the author of one of the comments, put @ before their names.