September 2, 2020
Changes made to SpIDer Agent for Windows:
- An issue that might cause the agent to terminate abnormally while the application's components were being updated has been resolved;
- A defect that interfered with the anti-virus's operation while the firewall settings were being changed has been eliminated;
- UI layout issues involving Windows high-contrast themes and high-resolution displays have been addressed;
Changes made to the Dr.Web Control Service:
- An issue preventing devices from being added to the allowed list with a regular expression has been resolved.
- If the application's settings are reset to default, the ICMPv6 allow rules are now enabled in the firewall packet filter settings.
Changes made to Dr.Web ES Service:
- An issue causing the noreboot parameter to be ignored when the agent software was being uninstalled on a remote host (and causing it to restart) has been resolved.
Changes made to Dr.Web Scanner SE:
- The update also addresses an issue preventing a system from powering off upon completion of a scan (when the respective option is enabled) if the computer was locked after a shutdown warning had been displayed;
- Minor UI tweaks.
Changes made to Dr.Web Firewall for Windows and Lua-script for traffic-hook:
- The ICMPv6 allow rules are enabled by default in firewall packet filtering settings.
Changes made to Dr.Web Enterprise Agent for Windows setup:
- Now the application can no longer be installed in a system using an unsupported CPU.
- An issue preventing the agent software from being uninstalled remotely on a host has been eliminated.
Changes made to Dr.Web Shell Extension:
- A defect preventing scans from being started via the drop-down menu in systems with CPUs without support for SSE2 has been corrected.
Changes made to Dr.Web Net Filtering Service:
- The routines involved in processing temporary mail files have been optimised for IMAP protocol use.
Changes made to Dr.Web Protection for Windows:
- The suite's security has been improved.
Furthermore, minor adjustments have been made to UI texts.
The update will be performed automatically; however, a system reboot will be required.
Tell us what you think
You will be awarded one Dr.Webling per comment. To ask Doctor Web’s site administration about a news item, enter @admin at the beginning of your comment. If your question is for the author of one of the comments, put @ before their names.