August 27, 2020
- Resellers can now automatically switch subscribers to new Dr.Web Anti-virus service tariffs.
- An issue involving incorrect discount amounts being calculated for users who increase their number of active subscriptions;
- A defect preventing administrators from managing users' subscriptions once the tariff status has changed;
- An issue preventing a payment document template from being reset to default after a custom template has been deleted;
- A problem causing the maximum allowed price parameter to not be factored in if a subscription had been purchased for customers by an administrator;
- An error occurring while a backup was being created at the same time SCC updating was in progress.
- An issue preventing administrators from viewing subscription information after the SCC has been updated;
- A problem preventing long user names from being displayed properly in the SCC.
The updated SCC is available via the web interface as well as on the website.
If you have any questions, please contact Doctor Web’s engineers for further guidance.
Tell us what you think
You will be awarded one Dr.Webling per comment. To ask Doctor Web’s site administration about a news item, enter @admin at the beginning of your comment. If your question is for the author of one of the comments, put @ before their names.