August 03, 2020
- The OpenOffice document format is now supported;
- Split user queues are now used during analysis sessions;
- New behaviour descriptions are now available for samples running under Android.
- The link to Google+ has been removed from HTML reports;
- A UI issue involving process diagrams overlapping with the legend if opened in a separate tab has been eliminated;
- Also eliminated was a defect causing analysis errors if a socks4/socks5 proxy server was being used, but no proxy port had been specified.
- An error preventing generated files and memory dumps from being downloaded has been corrected;
- The cursor is now displayed properly on the sign-in page during login and password entry;
- An API log problem has been fixed;
- Also addressed was an issue involving Russian text appearing in PDF reports in English;
- And, finally, a defect causing Acrobat Reader to terminate abnormally while a PDF document was being opened has been eliminated.
The documentation in English has also been updated.
To purchase a license, please contact our sales support.
With a Dr.Web vxCube trial license, available here, you can examine 10 objects in 10 days.
Tell us what you think
You will be awarded one Dr.Webling per comment. To ask Doctor Web’s site administration about a news item, enter @admin at the beginning of your comment. If your question is for the author of one of the comments, put @ before their names.