August 03, 2020
- The OpenOffice document format is now supported;
- Split user queues are now used during analysis sessions;
- New behaviour descriptions are now available for samples running under Android.
- The link to Google+ has been removed from HTML reports;
- A UI issue involving process diagrams overlapping with the legend if opened in a separate tab has been eliminated;
- Also eliminated was a defect causing analysis errors if a socks4/socks5 proxy server was being used, but no proxy port had been specified.
- An error preventing generated files and memory dumps from being downloaded has been corrected;
- The cursor is now displayed properly on the sign-in page during login and password entry;
- An API log problem has been fixed;
- Also addressed was an issue involving Russian text appearing in PDF reports in English;
- And, finally, a defect causing Acrobat Reader to terminate abnormally while a PDF document was being opened has been eliminated.
The documentation in English has also been updated.
To purchase a license, please contact our sales support.
With a Dr.Web vxCube trial license, available here, you can examine 10 objects in 10 days.
Tell us what you think
To ask Doctor Web’s site administration about a news item, enter @admin at the beginning of your comment. If your question is for the author of one of the comments, put @ before their names.