July 27, 2020
Changes made to the Dr.Web for IBM Lotus Domino distribution:
- An issue involving scanning and filtering profiles has been resolved;
- Also eliminated was a spam-filtering problem that could occur under certain circumstances.
Changes made to Dr.Web for Lotus Domino setup:
- Minor UI tweaks have been made;
- The installation wizard can now look for an available license in the distribution's current location.
Changes made to the administrator guide:
- The plugin's system requirements have been updated.
You can download the updated distribution file from Doctor Web's site.
Tell us what you think
You will be awarded one Dr.Webling per comment. To ask Doctor Web’s site administration about a news item, enter @admin at the beginning of your comment. If your question is for the author of one of the comments, put @ before their names.