July 27, 2020
Changes made to the Dr.Web for IBM Lotus Domino distribution:
- An issue involving scanning and filtering profiles has been resolved;
- Also eliminated was a spam-filtering problem that could occur under certain circumstances.
Changes made to Dr.Web for Lotus Domino setup:
- Minor UI tweaks have been made;
- The installation wizard can now look for an available license in the distribution's current location.
Changes made to the administrator guide:
- The plugin's system requirements have been updated.
You can download the updated distribution file from Doctor Web's site.
Tell us what you think
To ask Doctor Web’s site administration about a news item, enter @admin at the beginning of your comment. If your question is for the author of one of the comments, put @ before their names.