October 27, 2008
Doctor Web — the Russian developer of IT security tools branded Dr.Web — released updated versions of the anti-virus scanner and the SpIDer Guard® file monitor for Dr.Web Enterprise Suite and Dr.Web AV-Desk 4.44.
The following changes have been done to the new version of the scanner:
- improved compatibility with various virtual machines;
- improved curing algorithm for the following types of viruses:Win32.HLLW.Autoruner
- An error that blocked access to network resources of a computer while a lot of file operations were performed has been fixed;
- Configuration of notifications related to an outdated virus database and updates of the database has been implemented;
- Incompatibility with Asus Data Security Manager (ADSM) has been fixed.
Tell us what you think
You will be awarded one Dr.Webling per comment. To ask Doctor Web’s site administration about a news item, enter @admin at the beginning of your comment. If your question is for the author of one of the comments, put @ before their names.