June 24, 2020
Changes made to Dr.Web for Microsoft Exchange:
- The anti-spam now performs DNSBL lookups;
- An anti-virus initialisation error has been fixed; and
- Dr.Web for Microsoft Exchange setup has been updated in the application's distribution file.
Changes made to Dr.Web for Microsoft Exchange setup:
- The application installation error under Windows Server 2008 x64 has been fixed;
- The installation wizard dialogue now displays the MSExchangeTransport service name in the current system language; and
- A license key file can now be extracted from an archive during installation.
And finally, administrator guides and release notes have been updated.
More information about the upgrade process, as well as system requirements for Dr.Web 12.0.8 for Microsoft Exchange Server can be found in the documentation.
Tell us what you think
You will be awarded one Dr.Webling per comment. To ask Doctor Web’s site administration about a news item, enter @admin at the beginning of your comment. If your question is for the author of one of the comments, put @ before their names.