April 20, 2020
Changes made to Dr.Web File System Monitor:
- A defect that could cause system crashes on protected computers has been eliminated.
Changes made to Dr.Web Net Filtering Service:
- A problem causing the dwnetfilter.exe process to consume a large amount of memory while emails were being received over IMAP has been resolved;
- Also resolved was an issue interfering with file uploads in Teamcenter;
- Furthermore, a defect that could cause the dwnetfilter.exe process to terminate abnormally has been fixed;
- Routines that handle SSL-connections have been optimised.
Changes made to Dr.Web Anti-rootkit API in Dr.Web Enterprise Security Suite:
- An application control issue involving user-defined file paths in the allow rules has been resolved.
The update will be performed automatically; however, a system reboot will be required.
Tell us what you think
You will be awarded one Dr.Webling per comment. To ask Doctor Web’s site administration about a news item, enter @admin at the beginning of your comment. If your question is for the author of one of the comments, put @ before their names.