March 31 , 2020
- Redesigned financial reports;
- An extended list of supported international domain names for email addresses used during registration;
- Support for PHP 7 in Subscription Control Center 10.3.0 and later versions;
- Updated texts for sublicense agreements executed between resellers and users;
- Improved stability and security.
- An issue that could accidentally cause subscriptions to be blocked if the credit features were enabled;
- Search and filtering errors involving the “by user” and “by organisation” criteria;
- An issue preventing the maximum payment amount from being processed correctly in WebPay;
- A file access issue that could sometimes occur if the SCC was upgraded to a newer version;
- A server connection problem that could occur if SSL was being used to connect to a Dr.Web AV-Desk server;
- A defect preventing the Dr.Web agent installation status from being retrieved if the subscription ID had been changed manually;
- Minor typo and UI displAdditional minor tweaks and upgrades.ay issues;
- Additional minor tweaks and upgrades.
Download the updated SCC version from the website.
To avoid compatibility issues between the latest SCC version and older libdwavdapi and php-avdesk library files, delete these files either before you apply the update or immediately after you have updated the SCC, and then restart the web server.
If you have any questions, please contact Doctor Web engineers for further guidance.
Tell us what you think
You will be awarded one Dr.Webling per comment. To ask Doctor Web’s site administration about a news item, enter @admin at the beginning of your comment. If your question is for the author of one of the comments, put @ before their names.