March 16, 2020
- Job search sites have been added to the list of categories Office Control can block—the new category is Jobs. To block access by the new category, the agent software on the protected hosts must support this feature.
- The Dr.Web Agent option to block networking during scanning is disabled by default;
- An issue interfering with directory search and browsing on servers via LDAP;
- An issue preventing Dr.Web server software from updating over the Global Updating Network under FreeBSD/i386;
- An issue preventing devices from being blocked if multiple device classes or buses were indicated simultaneously in the Office Control settings;
- A defect preventing version 11 of Dr.Web server software from being upgraded to version 12 if MySQL or MariaDB was also being used as a database server;
- A server error that occurred while hosts or host groups were being compared in the Control Center;
- An issue that stopped the server software from being updated if var-root and home directories were located on different partitions;
- A problem preventing items on the Office Control class block list from being removed properly;
- An error that, under certain circumstances, interfered with Dr.Web software updates on protected hosts;
- An issue preventing the configuration file from being saved after Dr.Web server software version 6 had been upgraded to version 12;
- A defect causing an error when a message was being sent to selected hosts via the Control Center;
- An issue preventing Dr.Web agent software from being installed from the distribution package on machines whose CPUs didn't support SSE2;
- A defect that, under some circumstances, prevented users from configuring filters and parameters for viewing logs in the statistics section;
- An issue preventing the Dr.Web proxy server from updating automatically via the ES server;
- A problem causing an error when settings were being imported in the Control Center network view;
- A problem causing the application control Events item to disappear from the menu when user groups were being selected;
- A defect causing an error if no translation in the selected language was available for certain Control Center UI items;
- Minor tweaks and upgrades were made.
The server software can be updated via the Dr.Web Global Update System. The latest software version has also been incorporated into the corresponding distribution files.
Tell us what you think
To ask Doctor Web’s site administration about a news item, enter @admin at the beginning of your comment. If your question is for the author of one of the comments, put @ before their names.