February 27, 2020
- Android 10.0 is now supported;
- Regular expressions can be used with the Call and SMS Filter to block similar numbers;
- A search option is now available in the firewall's Applications tab;
- An issue causing the application to terminate abnormally has been resolved;
- Minor UI enhancements have been made;
- Changes have been introduced to make sure that Parental Control blocking cannot be circumvented;
- The Anti-theft and Parental Control now work properly on Xiaomi devices.
If you downloaded the Dr. Web application from Google Play, the updates will be downloaded and installed automatically. If you've disabled automatic updating on your device, go to Google Play, select the Dr.Web Security Space or Dr.Web Security Space Life icon in the application list, and tap "Update'.
To update via the Doctor Web site, you need to download a new distribution file. If you've enabled the 'New app version' option in the settings, a notification will be displayed whenever the virus databases are updated. You can start the download directly from this dialogue box.
A note for Dr. Web Anti-virus service subscribers who use Dr. Web Security Space for Android: installing the updated version will not overwrite your previous installation. You will need to remove the earlier version manually after the update has been installed.
Tell us what you think
To ask Doctor Web’s site administration about a news item, enter @admin at the beginning of your comment. If your question is for the author of one of the comments, put @ before their names.