December 12, 2019
Changes made to amsi-client:
- An issue that could cause a process running the AMSI-client code to terminate abnormally has been resolved.
- A problem causing the module to terminate abnormally while the Dr.Web Firewall Service was being started on computers running Windows XP SP2 has been fixed.
Dr.Web Control Service:
- An issue preventing file owner information from being transmitted to the server while scanning the host with Dr.Web Scanner SE has been resolved.
- The option to block network access while a host is being scanned (if the scan is initiated via the Control Center) now works properly.
- Issues preventing sysinfo reports from being generated when no Temp directory is found in the Windows folder have been resolved.
- Agent removal issues have been addressed. The DEINSTALLED signal is now transmitted to the server without errors;
- Product recovery problems have been fixed.
Changes made to the ES Service:
- An issue causing incorrect scanner run time to be transmitted to the server has been resolved;
- The file size limit for multicast updates has been removed;
- An issue causing incorrect move time for quarantined files to be sent to the server has been resolved;
- Also resolved was an issue preventing the agent from switching to another server after access to a higher priority server has been denied;
- Application control issues have been addressed;
- Also resolved was an issue preventing the USERLOGON signal from being sent to the server.
- A problem preventing the server from displaying correct information about agent components has been fixed;
- Information about code 21 events is no longer transmitted to the server as the data about preventive protection incidents;
- Also resolved was an issue involving incorrect agent status information in the Control Center.
Changes made to the Dr.Web SpIDer Agent for Windows:
- The firewall rule list now loads faster. A notification icon is displayed while the table content loads.
- Language module and install-notifier.exe version information is now displayed in the About window;
- The repository update in progress notification is now available for the server.
- An issue preventing application control notifications from being displayed correctly has been resolved.
Changes made to Lua-script main and Lua-script for spider-agent:
- The SpIDer Agent item in the Start menu has been changed to Security Center.
Changes made to Lua-script for es-service:
- ES Service exceptions are now applied to all Windows Firewall profiles.
The update will be performed automatically; however, a system reboot will be required.
Tell us what you think
You will be awarded one Dr.Webling per comment. To ask Doctor Web’s site administration about a news item, enter @admin at the beginning of your comment. If your question is for the author of one of the comments, put @ before their names.