December 3, 2019
Changes made to the Dr.Web SpIDer Agent for Windows:
- The firewall rule list now loads faster. A notification icon is displayed while the table content loads.
Changes made to the Dr.Web Control Service:
- Issues preventing sysinfo reports from being generated when no Temp directory is found in the Windows folder have been resolved.
Changes made to Dr.Web Updater:
- The module's routines for interacting with updating severs have been optimised.
Changes made to Dr.Web Security Space, Anti-virus for Windows, Anti-virus for Windows servers setup:
- Some UI texts in certain languages have been updated.
Changes made to Lua-script main 22.214.171.12440, Lua-script for spider-agent:
- The SpIDer Agent item in the Start menu has been changed to Security Center.
The update will be performed automatically; however, a system reboot will be required.
Tell us what you think
To ask Doctor Web’s site administration about a news item, enter @admin at the beginning of your comment. If your question is for the author of one of the comments, put @ before their names.