November 28, 2019
- An issue preventing devices from being blocked if multiple device classes or buses were indicated simultaneously has been resolved;
- A defect preventing version 11 of Dr. Web server software from being upgraded to version 12 if MySQL or MariaDB was also being used as a database server has been corrected;
- A server error that occurred while hosts or host groups were being compared in the Control Center has been fixed;
- An issue that stopped the server software from being updated if var-root and home-root directories were located on different partitions has been eliminated;
- A problem preventing items on the Office Control class block list from being removed properly has been eliminated;
- An error that, under certain circumstances, interfered with Dr. Web software updates on protected hosts has been fixed.
The server software can be updated via the Dr. Web Global Update System.
Tell us what you think
You will be awarded one Dr.Webling per comment. To ask Doctor Web’s site administration about a news item, enter @admin at the beginning of your comment. If your question is for the author of one of the comments, put @ before their names.