November 11, 2019
Changes made to the Control Center:
- Dr.Web Enterprise Security Suite 12.0 is now supported;
- The ability to use a custom port for server connections;
- The option to change the status of the installed components is no longer available;
- Entries showing zero values no longer appear in statistics;
- Minor UI tweaks have been introduced.
The updated is available free of charge via the App Store.
Tell us what you think
You will be awarded one Dr.Webling per comment. To ask Doctor Web’s site administration about a news item, enter @admin at the beginning of your comment. If your question is for the author of one of the comments, put @ before their names.