November 11, 2019
Changes made to the Control Center:
- Dr.Web Enterprise Security Suite 12.0 is now supported;
- The ability to use a custom port for server connections;
- The option to change the status of the installed components is no longer available;
- Entries showing zero values no longer appear in statistics;
- Minor UI tweaks have been introduced.
The updated is available free of charge via the App Store.
Tell us what you think
To ask Doctor Web’s site administration about a news item, enter @admin at the beginning of your comment. If your question is for the author of one of the comments, put @ before their names.