November 20, 2019
Changes made to the Dr.Web Net filtering Service:
- Problems occurring when the Mikrotik routers' web interface was being accessed have been fixed.
- An issue preventing the Your Phone application on Windows 10 PCs from establishing a connection to Android devices has been resolved;
- An issue preventing the service from being started on computers running Windows Vista x64 has been resolved.
Changes made to Lua-script for antispam:
- An issue causing the anti-virus setup to freeze while the anti-spam was being installed has been eliminated.
Changes made to Dr.Web Updater:
- Updating routines have been optimised.
Changes made to DwService::
- Also eliminated was a problem that prevented REBOOTSYSTEM messages in Cyrillic font from being displayed correctly.
The update will be performed automatically; however, a system reboot will be required.
Tell us what you think
To ask Doctor Web’s site administration about a news item, enter @admin at the beginning of your comment. If your question is for the author of one of the comments, put @ before their names.