October 10, 2019
Changes affecting Dr.Web Anti-virus 11.1 for Unix Mail Servers, Dr.Web Anti-virus 11.1 for Unix Server, and Dr.Web Anti-virus 11.1 for Internet gateways Unix and Dr.Web Anti-virus 11.1 for Linux.
- A Milter protocol issue involving connections to unknown socket types has been resolved.
- Memory usage during mail processing has been optimised.
drweb-smbspider (linux amd64 - drweb-smbspider):
- Samba 4.10 has been rebuilt to avoid issues under FreeBSD.
- Now Lua can be used to create rules.
Changes made to drweb-ctl and drweb-update in Dr.Web Anti-virus for Linux and Dr.Web Anti-virus 11.1 for UNIX Mail Servers:
- Offline updating is now available.
Changes made to drweb-statd in Dr.Web Anti-virus 11.1 for Unix Server:
- Database rotation is now applied to the event database.
The update is performed via the Dr.Web repository. If you encounter any problems when updating, please use the instructions from our previous news post to specify the additional repository for the Dr.Web software you use.
Tell us what you think
You will be awarded one Dr.Webling per comment. To ask Doctor Web’s site administration about a news item, enter @admin at the beginning of your comment. If your question is for the author of one of the comments, put @ before their names.