July 22, 2019
Changes affecting Dr.Web Anti-virus 11.1 for Unix mail servers, Dr.Web Anti-virus 11.1 for Linux, Dr.Web Anti-virus 11.1 for Unix servers and Dr.Web Anti-virus 11.1 for Unix Internet gateways
- An issue in the scanning process that could cause hang-ups has been eliminated.
- If a file container has internal structure issues, the resulting scanning error is logged as a container processing error.
Changes affecting Dr.Web 11.1 for Unix mail servers and Dr.Web Anti-virus 11.1 for Linux
drweb-ctl ? drweb-statd:
- The ability to generate mail scanning statistics reports in HTML format was added.
- The ability to specify random archive names for messages being repacked was added;
- Scan error checking routines have been upgraded;
- The ability to use the component version information when working with custom message parsing scripts.
The update is performed via the Dr.Web repository. If you encounter any problems while updating, please use the instructions from our previous news post to specify an additional repository for the Dr.Web software you use.
Tell us what you think
To ask Doctor Web’s site administration about a news item, enter @admin at the beginning of your comment. If your question is for the author of one of the comments, put @ before their names.