April 2, 2019
Changes affecting all the products:
- A drweb-configd module (11.1.1-1903211617) issue preventing the MeshD component from being started under FreeBSD, unless additional parameters were specified, has been resolved;
- Adjustments have been made to the drweb-cloudd (11.1.2-1903221816) and drweb-filecheck (11.1.1-1903221816) modules to improve their stability.
- The drweb-openssl (11.1.1-1903011310) module now supports OpenSSL 1.0.2r.
Changes made to Dr.Web Anti-virus 11.1 for Unix Mail Servers, Dr.Web Anti-virus 11.1 for Unix Server, and Dr.Web Anti-virus 11.1 for Internet gateways Unix:
- The drweb-httpd-webconsole module (11.1.1-1902271448) now contains an up-to-date list of the component settings for 11.1 products;
- UI texts have been corrected for the drweb-httpd-webconsole module (11.1.1-1902271448);
- A web console sign-in issue involving the drweb-libs (11.1.1-1903211533) module under FreeBSD has been addressed.
Changes made to the drweb-gui (11.1.1-1903191718) module in Dr.Web Anti-virus 11.1 for Linux:
- Now only the first two digits of the version number are displayed in the About section.
Minor tweaks have been made to the drweb-configd (11.1.1-1903211617) and drweb-esagent (11.1.1-1903062330) modules in all the products. Less significant changes have also been introduced in the drweb-antispam (11.1.1-1903051843) and drweb-gui (11.1.1-1903191718) modules in Dr.Web Anti-virus 11.1 for Linux as well as in the drweb-antispam (11.1.1-1903051843) module in Dr.Web Anti-virus 11.1 for Unix Mail Servers.
The updated products can be installed using the official Dr.Web repository.
Tell us what you think
To ask Doctor Web’s site administration about a news item, enter @admin at the beginning of your comment. If your question is for the author of one of the comments, put @ before their names.