April 2, 2019
Changes affecting all the products:
- A drweb-configd module (11.1.1-1903211617) issue preventing the MeshD component from being started under FreeBSD, unless additional parameters were specified, has been resolved;
- Adjustments have been made to the drweb-cloudd (11.1.2-1903221816) and drweb-filecheck (11.1.1-1903221816) modules to improve their stability.
- The drweb-openssl (11.1.1-1903011310) module now supports OpenSSL 1.0.2r.
Changes made to Dr.Web Anti-virus 11.1 for Unix Mail Servers, Dr.Web Anti-virus 11.1 for Unix Server, and Dr.Web Anti-virus 11.1 for Internet gateways Unix:
- The drweb-httpd-webconsole module (11.1.1-1902271448) now contains an up-to-date list of the component settings for 11.1 products;
- UI texts have been corrected for the drweb-httpd-webconsole module (11.1.1-1902271448);
- A web console sign-in issue involving the drweb-libs (11.1.1-1903211533) module under FreeBSD has been addressed.
Changes made to the drweb-gui (11.1.1-1903191718) module in Dr.Web Anti-virus 11.1 for Linux:
- Now only the first two digits of the version number are displayed in the About section.
Minor tweaks have been made to the drweb-configd (11.1.1-1903211617) and drweb-esagent (11.1.1-1903062330) modules in all the products. Less significant changes have also been introduced in the drweb-antispam (11.1.1-1903051843) and drweb-gui (11.1.1-1903191718) modules in Dr.Web Anti-virus 11.1 for Linux as well as in the drweb-antispam (11.1.1-1903051843) module in Dr.Web Anti-virus 11.1 for Unix Mail Servers.
The updated products can be installed using the official Dr.Web repository.
Tell us what you think
You will be awarded one Dr.Webling per comment. To ask Doctor Web’s site administration about a news item, enter @admin at the beginning of your comment. If your question is for the author of one of the comments, put @ before their names.