March 28, 2019
Changes made to Dr.Web LinkChecker:
- A compatibility issue involving the Disconnect and Adblock Plus browser extensions has been resolved;
- Also eliminated was a problem preventing the extension from checking links in social media on pages that were opened in new tabs with the middle mouse button;
- An issue causing no refresh warning to appear after the settings had been changed has been resolved;
- Minor issues interfering with the look and feel of webpages have been fixed;
- Plugin UI texts have been updated.
To use the latest Dr.Web Link Checker, download it from the extensions catalogue that corresponds to your browser (Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox). Please note that you can also visit the Google Chrome Web Store to download Dr.Web LinkChecker for the latest versions of Opera and Yandex.Browser. If you already use Dr.Web Link Checker, it will be updated automatically.
Tell us what you think
You will be awarded one Dr.Webling per comment. To ask Doctor Web’s site administration about a news item, enter @admin at the beginning of your comment. If your question is for the author of one of the comments, put @ before their names.