March 20, 2019
Changes made to Dr.Web Anti-rootkit API:
- A problem that might cause a system crash (BSOD) under Windows XP has been eliminated.
Changes made to Outlook Plugin:
- A problem preventing file names of password-protected archives from displaying correctly when being added to the quarantine has been resolved.
- The UI elements in the plugin settings window now display properly on high-resolution screens;
- An issue interfering with message sending in MS Outlook 2010 has been resolved.
- A performance issue occurring when switching between messages in MS Outlook (provided no anti-spam module was installed) has been resolved.
- The update addresses an issue involving text files being generated only partially after a malicious email attachment was disarmed.
Changes made to Dr.Web ES Service:
- An issue preventing the Dr.Web Agent from connecting to the Dr.Web Server has been resolved on computers joined to a domain.
The update will be downloaded and installed automatically.
Tell us what you think
To ask Doctor Web’s site administration about a news item, enter @admin at the beginning of your comment. If your question is for the author of one of the comments, put @ before their names.