February 12, 2019
Changes made to the Dr.Web Net filtering Service:
- A connection loop issue that could occur if third-party software that uses WFP was present in the system has been resolved.
Dr.Web Control Service:
- An issue preventing the statistics database from being cleaned up when the maximum allowed number of entries was reached has been addressed.
- Also resolved was a redundant license expiry notification problem that could arise while firewall prompts were being displayed under Windows 10.
Changes made to email-templates:
- Minor adjustments were made to the email notification texts.
Changes made to Dr.Web File System Monitor:
- An issue involving Windows system crashes, which could occur while DFS (Distributed File System) file shares were being accessed, has been resolved.
The update will be performed automatically; however, a system reboot will be required.
Tell us what you think
To ask Doctor Web’s site administration about a news item, enter @admin at the beginning of your comment. If your question is for the author of one of the comments, put @ before their names.