December 13, 2018
New features of the analyzer
- Now you can upload files up to 500 MB and increase sample run time up to 60 minutes (special request needed).
- Added support for the formats: PUB, ACCDB, SCT, and PS1.
- Added new rules to record behavior of APK files.
- Added progress bar for APK file analysis.
The following known issues were resolved:
- Fixed an issue that prevented network activity table from being displayed.
- Minor fixes in the License window.
You can purchase a commercial license for Dr.Web vxCube in Doctor Web's eStore.
With a Dr.Web vxCube trial license, you can examine 10 objects in 10 days. You can give it a try here.
Tell us what you think
You will be awarded one Dr.Webling per comment. To ask Doctor Web’s site administration about a news item, enter @admin at the beginning of your comment. If your question is for the author of one of the comments, put @ before their names.