November 16, 2018
New in Dr.Web 11.1 for Unix and Linux:
- General alterations in the products' design for better performance;
- Mail-filtering rules based on Lua scripts for simplified software configuration;
- Better efficiency with regards to intercepting connections;
- The anti-virus engine is now shipped in a separate drweb-engine package;
- A scanning engine for amd64;
- Updated libraries;
- An optimised installer;
- An improved threat-neutralisation mechanism that can also block access to files not yet examined by the SpIDer Guard file monitor;
- Optimised routines for accessing and managing the quarantine;
- An upgraded drweb-ctl command-line interface;
- Optimised updating routines;
- An optimised mechanism for interacting with the centralised protection server.
Doctor Web invites all users who would like to participate in the beta testing to download the distributions from the corresponding section of our website.
The most active beta testers will receive gifts from our company.
Please note that the beta versions are intended solely for testing and cannot be used for reliable, long-term anti-virus protection. It is strongly recommended that you remove the applications as soon as the testing is complete. Doctor Web shall not be responsible for any issues that may arise on testers' computers in connection with the operation of the beta versions.
Tell us what you think
To ask Doctor Web’s site administration about a news item, enter @admin at the beginning of your comment. If your question is for the author of one of the comments, put @ before their names.