October 29, 2018
Changes made to the Anti-rootkit API:
- An issue that could result in a fatal error (BSOD) if RICOH SD/MMC Driver was present in the system has been eliminated.
Changes made to Dr.Web Device Guard for Windows:
- The component is once again compatible with the etd.sys driver.
Changes made to Dr.Web Firewall for Windows driver:
- An issue that could cause a fatal system error while the driver was being installed or updated has been resolved.
Changes made to the Agent:
- An issue that prevented information about application digital signatures from appearing in a firewall prompt has been eliminated.
- A problem involving redundant firewall prompts about application activities has been fixed.
In addition, known defects in the UI text have been corrected.
The update will be performed automatically; however, a system reboot will be required.
Tell us what you think
To ask Doctor Web’s site administration about a news item, enter @admin at the beginning of your comment. If your question is for the author of one of the comments, put @ before their names.