September 19, 2018
Changes made to the drwbase:
- The certificate and trusted application database has been updated.
- An issue involving Preventive Protection false positives on computers running Aura 1.2.4 has been resolved.
- Also eliminated was a problem that could result in Preventive Protection false positives on computers running Check Point Endpoint Security.
Changes made to the Anti-rootkit API and the self-protection module:
- A compatibility issue between Dr.Web and Quest Change Auditor Agent that caused the latter to malfunction has been resolved.
- A defect causing false positives to occur during the launch of Windows Live Mail has been corrected.
Changes made to the Control Service:
- The service is now compatible with the updated components.
Changes made to the anti-exploit module:
- A problem causing false positives to occur during the viewing of Amazon Prime and Netflix videos via Google Chrome browser has been resolved.
The update will be performed automatically; however, a system reboot will be required.
Tell us what you think
You will be awarded one Dr.Webling per comment. To ask Doctor Web’s site administration about a news item, enter @admin at the beginning of your comment. If your question is for the author of one of the comments, put @ before their names.