June 7, 2018
Changes made to Dr.Web Net filtering Service:
- the service is now more stable when the databases used by the Parental Control and the HTTP monitor SpIDer Gate are being downloaded.
Changes made to Dr.Web Scanning Engine:
- the anti-rootkit search routines and malware-curing routines in the RAM have been optimised.
Changes made to Dr.Web Anti-rootkit API:
- an issue that might cause an infinite loop during the scanning process has been resolved.
Changes made to Dr.Web Protection for Windows:
- a Windows start-up problem on computers with the Wufuc 0.8.0.143 utility has been eliminated.
Changes made to SpIDer Agent for Windows and Dr.Web Control Service:
- an issue has been corrected that caused the Agent's settings to open incorrectly when a large number of firewall rules had been defined.
Changes made to Dr.Web Firewall for Windows:
- an error causing a blocking failure in the "Block unknown connections" mode has been corrected;
- an issue causing the Firewall to terminate abnormally, resulting in network access being blocked for applications, has been fixed.
The update will be performed automatically. However, a system restart will be required.
Tell us what you think
You will be awarded one Dr.Webling per comment. To ask Doctor Web’s site administration about a news item, enter @admin at the beginning of your comment. If your question is for the author of one of the comments, put @ before their names.