May 10, 2018
Changes made to SCC 10.1.1:
- a maintenance mode, which optimises the SCC updating process, has been added.
Changes made to SCC 10.2.0-201804171:
- a new financial report format has been implemented;
- the deployment process for the partner copy of the SCC has been simplified;
- the information in the partner and organisation account settings has been expanded;
- a subscription can now be created for organisations;
- a user balance can now be managed via the SCC external interfaces;
- tariff packages have been updated, as has the currency and account balance information (taking into consideration the monetary reforms in Belarus);
- the price for subscription packages cannot be changed via their settings—this action is now available via the option "Proposed price change";
- the user type can no longer be changed from individual to legal entity and vice versa;
- in the SCC, unsupported authorisation via OpenID has been deleted for Google and Yandex;
- an issue has been fixed that caused the status of an additional subscription to be processed incorrectly for customers taking out a repeat subscription to the Dr.Web Premium package;
- a number of other fixes have been introduced.
The upgrade from the current version 10.1.0 to the new versions is performed only via the SCC. Version 10.1.1 is an intermediate version and prepares the SCC for version 10.2.0-201804171 to be installed correctly. Until version 10.1.1 is installed, version 10.2.0-201804171 cannot be accessed via the SCC.
If you have any questions, please contact Doctor Web’s specialists.
Tell us what you think
To ask Doctor Web’s site administration about a news item, enter @admin at the beginning of your comment. If your question is for the author of one of the comments, put @ before their names.