April 25, 2018
Changes made to drweb-spider-kmod:
- engine extensions have been added for Astra Linux SE 1.5, МСВС 5.0, change 6 - change 8, and GosLinux 6.
Changes made to drweb-smbspider and drweb-smbspider-daemon:
- support for Samba 4.7 and 4.8 has been introduced;
- the ability has been added to manage a product once a license expires or when no license key file is available.
Changes made to drweb-common:
- the update eliminates a problem occurring in some cases when Samba-protected directories were automatically detected during the installation process.
Changes made to drweb-openssl:
- openssl has been updated to version 1.0.2o.
Changes made to drweb-filecheck:
- the update has increased module stability.
Changes made to drweb-libzypp:
- the component updating routine has been optimised for components under Solaris.
The update is performed via the Dr.Web repository.
Tell us what you think
You will be awarded one Dr.Webling per comment. To ask Doctor Web’s site administration about a news item, enter @admin at the beginning of your comment. If your question is for the author of one of the comments, put @ before their names.