January 29, 2018
Because changes have been made to the EULA terms, users will need to accept the terms again in order to use the new version.
Upgrades made to the product:
- The application can now work with files on certain USB devices;
- Enhanced BlueBorne vulnerability detection.
- The cause behind some applications terminating abnormally if accessibility features were enabled;
- A firewall defect preventing the RDP application for Android from interacting with PCs properly;
- A problem causing the firewall to terminate abnormally;
- The cause behind the scanner terminating abnormally while a 7z archive was being scanned;
- A defect preventing renewal licenses from being activated;
- The update also delivers minor UI tweaks.
The update will be downloaded and installed automatically. If you disabled automatic updating on your device, go to Google Play, select the Dr.Web Security Space or Dr.Web Security Space Life icon in the application list, and tap "Update”.
O perform an update via the Doctor Web site, you need to download the new distribution file. If you enable the settings option “New application version”, a new version notification will be displayed whenever the virus databases have been updated. You can start the download directly from this dialogue box.
Dr.Web Security Space for Android is available free of charge to Dr.Web Security Space and Dr.Web Anti-virus license owners. The new version of Dr.Web for Android is also available as part of Dr.Web Mobile Security Suite (for business) and the Dr.Web Anti-virus service (for the Dr.Web Premium and Dr.Web Mobile subscription packages).
Tell us what you think
You will be awarded one Dr.Webling per comment. To ask Doctor Web’s site administration about a news item, enter @admin at the beginning of your comment. If your question is for the author of one of the comments, put @ before their names.