Components updated in Dr.Web 11.0 for Windows, Dr.Web KATANA 1.0, Dr.Web Enterprise Security Suite 10.0 and 10.1, Dr.Web AV-Desk 10.0, Dr.Web 11.0 for MS Exchange, Dr.Web 11.0 for Microsoft ISA Server and Forefront TMG, Dr.Web 11.0 for IBM Lotus Domino and Dr.Web CureNet! 11.0
December 14, 2017
Changes in Dr.Web Anti-rootkit API affecting all the products:
- A Dr.Web Control Service issue involving memory leaks under server editions of Windows has been resolved.
- Also eliminated was the defect that could cause false positives if games were being launched via Steam, Mail.ru and other digital distribution platforms.
Changes in the self-protection module in Dr.Web products for Windows
- A defect that could result in a system crash (BSOD) during NVIDA driver installation has been corrected.
- Also resolved was an issue that caused Yandex.Browser to terminate abnormally under Windows 10.
- Furthermore, a problem involving false disk error messages being displayed and the chkdsk utility being launched with no reason has been eliminated.
The update will be performed automatically; however, a system reboot will be required.
Tell us what you think
You will be awarded one Dr.Webling per comment. To ask Doctor Web’s site administration about a news item, enter @admin at the beginning of your comment. If your question is for the author of one of the comments, put @ before their names.