Dr.Web Enterprise Security Suite 10.1 updated
June 1, 2017
- License key files can now be updated automatically;
- In the Dr.Web Control Center, the preventive protection and agent settings can now be accessed in different sections;
- Agent entries in the anti-virus network tree can now be sorted by various criteria;
- Some anti-virus network tree data is now exportable;
- A server performance issue, which arose if updates were being distributed between agents, has been resolved;
- An error that could prevent new hosts from being approved to connect to the Dr.Web Server has been corrected;
- Also eliminated was a problem resulting in an error when large files were loaded and unloaded via Dr.Web Control Center's Repository Contents and Quarantine sections;
- The update also corrects an error that occurred while the number of hosts on the anti-virus network was being determined if the corresponding request had been sent via Dr.Web API—particularly when transmitting data to the Dr.Web Mobile Control Center.
Dr.Web Enterprise Proxy:
- An issue that prevented an ID-less agent from installing if Dr.Web Enterprise Proxy was operating under high load;
- RAM usage during the launch of the proxy server has been reduced;
- Also eliminated was a defect that prevented version 6 agents from establishing a connection via the proxy server.
- Compatibility with Windows 10 Creators Update has been introduced;
- The components have been upgraded to the current version.
The updated Dr.Web Enterprise Security Suite is available through the Dr.Web Control Center web interface, where it will appear as an update dated 11.05.2017. The updated distribution files can also be downloaded from Doctor Web's site.
Your opinion counts
Sign in or register to comment on our news posts and take advantage of other benefits available to registered users. You will be awarded one Dr.Webling per comment. You can exchange your Dr.Weblings for gift certificates that can be used to purchase Dr.Web at a discount.