April 10, 2017
Dr.Web Scanning Engine:
- An issue that caused suspicious files to get into the quarantine even though the option 'Ignore' had been selected for them has been eliminated.
- A log rotation issue has been resolved.
Dr.Web Thunderstorm Cloud Client SDK:
- Now compatible with new Intel CPUs.
Dr.Web Anti-rootkit API Base:
- The certificate and trusted application database has been updated.
Dr.Web KATANA Control Service:
- The Dr.Web ShellGuard anti-exploit module has been added to the module list.
Dr.Web KATANA Agent:
- The description of disarmed objects in the quarantine has been reorganised, and irrelevant fields have been removed.
The update will be performed automatically; however, a system reboot will be required.
Tell us what you think
You will be awarded one Dr.Webling per comment. To ask Doctor Web’s site administration about a news item, enter @admin at the beginning of your comment. If your question is for the author of one of the comments, put @ before their names.