December 12, 2016
Dr.Web for Internet gateways Unix also includes new features:
- Data from a directory service (OpenLDAP, Active Directory) can be used in traffic scan rules;
- Scanning of local web-server traffic;
- Squid proxy support up to version 3.5;
- An expanded list of categories of websites that can be blocked;
- Integration with ICAP and HTTP servers that support the ClamAV protocol.
The product also incorporates a revamped web interface. Specifically, administrators can now connect Dr.Web for Internet-gateways Unix to an ES server.
The upgraded command-line interface now offers the following options to:
- Retrieve key files for registered serial numbers.
- Scan file systems of devices on which no anti-virus can be installed, remotely over SSH.
- Roll back virus database updates
In addition, the new version provides accelerated archive scanning and can be integrated with monitoring solutions (Cacti, Zabbix, Nagios and Munin) via SNMP.
Tell us what you think
You will be awarded one Dr.Webling per comment. To ask Doctor Web’s site administration about a news item, enter @admin at the beginning of your comment. If your question is for the author of one of the comments, put @ before their names.