December 1, 2016
The plugin is designed to protect a corporate IT infrastructure from malware and spam. It detects and removes all types of malicious software in data streams passing through Microsoft ISA Server and Forefront TMG via HTTP, FTP, SMTP and POP3.
The new plugin version includes the following features:
- An upgraded FTP traffic-scanning routine;
- HTTPS support for Office Control;
- An expanded list of site categories for Office Control;
- Different scanner settings options for dealing with curable and incurable objects have been joined together in the single option: "For infected objects";
- The administrator console now supports French;
- Additional options are available when selecting the type of object that has been discovered to have damage;
- The administrator console now warns users that settings have not been saved when they attempt to move to another settings section;
- The option now exists to apply email filtering rules to both sender and recipient addresses;
- Different access permissions can now be granted for the application's web interfaces.
More information about the aforementioned innovations, as well as system requirements and detailed installation instructions, are available in the release notes.
Tell us what you think
You will be awarded one Dr.Webling per comment. To ask Doctor Web’s site administration about a news item, enter @admin at the beginning of your comment. If your question is for the author of one of the comments, put @ before their names.