November 10, 2016
Specifically, it addresses the following traffic–filtering service problems for all the above-mentioned products:
- The service's abnormal termination when the Sessions tab was being opened in the Openfire XMPP server control panel;
- A defect that might result in user sessions being blocked on Windows 10 machines;
- An error that prevented a user account from being blocked at specific times (Internet time-limit settings) if an application was launched with elevated privileges beforehand.
- An issue that resulted in the Parental Control time-limit settings being reset if the PC involved switched to sleep mode;
- A defect that caused online radio playback lags in various media players, such as AIMP and Winamp;
- Issues that interfered with the importation of payment orders from text files in the accounting software suite 1C.
Furthermore, the following traffic–filtering service problems have been resolved in Dr.Web Desktop Security Suite and Dr.Web AV-Desk:
- An issue that resulted in the SSL traffic of mail clients being scanned even though the corresponding option hadn't been enabled;
- Defects that prevented the list of applications exempt from scanning from being transferred successfully during Dr.Web agent version 10 upgrades to version 11;
- Problems that caused the service to terminate abnormally.
The following issues with the Dr.Web Security Space, Anti-virus for Windows setup module have been resolved:
- A defect that caused the module to terminate abnormally if the profile folder's name in the Windows Registry contained invalid symbols;
- A problem that prevented the product from being installed if a second installation module was already running;
- Now information about the license type is displayed in the key file section dialogue box during installation;
- The installer can now also detect EMET and Lumension Endpoint Security installations in the system.
The update will be performed automatically; however, a system reboot will be required.
Tell us what you think
To ask Doctor Web’s site administration about a news item, enter @admin at the beginning of your comment. If your question is for the author of one of the comments, put @ before their names.