August 1, 2016
The update resolves known software issues and affects the following modules:
- Dr.Web Control Service (11.1.2.07180);
- Dr.Web Anti-rootkit API (220.127.116.11607180);
- Dr.Web KATANA Agent (18.104.22.168606300);
- Dr.Web Thunderstorm Cloud Client SDK (22.214.171.124604290);
- Dr.Web KATANA setup (1.0.1.07280);
- Dr.Web Protection for Windows (11.01.03.07140), the self-protection module;
- Shellguard (11.01.00.07070), the anti-exploit module;
- The Lua configuration script for dwprot (11.0.0.07250);
Changes made to the Control Service let users avoid issues that could arise when retrieving a trial key file during Dr.Web Katana’s installation in systems running Bitdefender IS 2016. Also resolved was an issue that in some cases resulted in the error "The User Profile Service failed the logon".
The update also provides more detailed error descriptions for the Registration Wizard.
The update will be performed automatically; however, a system reboot will be required.
Tell us what you think
To ask Doctor Web’s site administration about a news item, enter @admin at the beginning of your comment. If your question is for the author of one of the comments, put @ before their names.